Avv. Francesco Paolo Mansi
Born in Udine in 1963, he graduated in law from the University of Trieste. He attended a Master’s program in European Union Law at the European College of Parma. He received his PhD in European Union Law from the University of Bologna.
He has begun his legal career, specializing in Private and Corporate Law, with specific reference to international and european areas. He has been assisting several companies as their main lawyer, helping them with non-contentious cases on a regular basis. He is a Member at the “Collegio dei Probiviri” Confindustria Udine. He serves as an arbitrator at the Udine Chamber of Commerce.
He has been Post-Doctoral Researcher in International and European Union Law and Professor in European Union Law at the University of Trieste. He has been teaching in International and European Union Law at the Graduate School for legal professions – University of Padova. He attends several professional training conferences and workshops as a speaker, in Italy and abroad.
He wrote “The Italian Judge and the European Disputes”, published by Giuffré (2nd edition, 2010). He writes in legal journals and anthologies, especially in the field of Private International Law and Civil Procedure.
Member of the Bar Association in Udine, qualified to represent clients before Court of Cassation.
- University of Trieste (Degree in Law, 1988)
- European College of Parma (Master’s Degree in European Union Law, 1990)
- Hague Academy of International Law (Course, 1992)
- University of Bologna (PhD in European Union Law, 1995)
- University of Cambridge (Course in English Legal System, 2000)
- Corporate and Business Law
- International and European Union Law
- Bankruptcy Law and Corporate Crisis
- Renewable Energy Law
- Corporate Criminal Law